COVID-19 Salon Guidelines
Be Beautiful will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority.
- All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment.
- All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, gel lamp, pedicure bowl and equipment as well as tweezers.
- One-use disposable item’s such as gloves and masks will be used. Sustainable aprons will be used where necessary and be cleaned before and after each treatment.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with leaving the door open at the top of the stair’s where possible.
- There will be a one person limit to clients down in the salon at any one time.
- We have conducted training to ensure we have care for our customers in a safe, hygienic, and professional manner.
- No refreshments will be offered during this time; however, you are welcome to bring your own drinks into the salon, but you will need to take the drinking vessel away with you for disposal.
- Please only touch retail items you're going to purchase. If you have any questions regarding a particular product then please ask.
- We will wash our hands before and after every treatment.
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) will be replaced or cleaned after every treatment.
- We will stay with you throughout your treatment and not venture into the upstairs area to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection.
- Only treatments that fall outside of the UK Government exclusion list will be offered.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact.
- The waiting area will be re-arranged to adhere to social distancing where possible. If there is not enough space for clients in the salon, you may be asked to wait outside.
- We ask that you pay using card, apple pay or other cashless mean’s where possible. For your own protection we will not allow bank transfers.
I ask you, our clients:
- To arrive at the agreed time, to maximise social distancing.
- When you arrive, please wait until you're are invited to come down to the salon, this will ensure there is enough time for cleaning between each client.
- Face masks will be offered to all those who do not bring one with them.
- To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser provided before and after each treatment.
- To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same of is self-isolating.
- Please minimise your personal belongings you bring into the salon.
Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying any of the symptoms known to be consistent with COVID-19.
All gift vouchers will be extended until 21st August 2020, however if you will not be able to use your voucher by this date then we are offering a full refund for the value of your voucher.
Please email or call us to arrange this refund. We will issue this refund using paypal so you will need a paypal account.
I am happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak to myself.
Be Beautiful reserves the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on Government policy and new research to protect the safety of myself and clients.